anna lucasta.

"remember the time we'd set the earth on fire? stick with me and we'll burn it up" - Danny
"are you finished? now will you leave?" -Anna
(lines from the film Anna Lucasta)

some just come around for a love letter

my heart has never been on my sleeve so what drew you to me?
my heart has never been on my sleeve so why do you think you can hold it?
my heart has never been on my sleeve so why are you looking for love here?

are you looking for a challenge?
my heart is blacker than coal with an anchor that has never been detached
so why are you here?
don't lose your hand trying to pick up my heart.
you're digging for a treasure that doesn't exist.

what are your true intentions? do you think you're worthy? capable of softening my heart?

some just come around for a love letter

my mind has never been swayed
my mind has settled my most intense emotions into ash

so again, why are you here?
hope didn't bring you.
did my light mislead you?
don't let it cloud your way
watch your step, black holes do exist
please, don't get lost in my abyss

some come around for a love letter...
and that's all they leave with


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

changing.

.clarity